- 1 (10oz) package of frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 4 small potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 3-pack La Cense Beef Polish Kielbasa, cut into quarter inch slices
Preheat oven to 375° F. Spread mixed frozen vegetables out in the bottom of a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Mix in potatoes and kielbasa and cut pats of butter evenly over mixture. Sprinkle with lemon pepper and cover with aluminum foil. Bake at 375° F for 20 minutes. Our grass-fed beef sausage takes less time to cook because it is very lean. Open foil carefully, place cheese on top and allow to melt.