- 1 Pack La Cense Beef Ground Steakburger
- 2/3 Cups Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Package (16 to 18 oz.) Refrigerated Prepared Polenta, Cut into 8 Slices
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 1 Package (8 oz.) Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Cut into 8 Slices
- 2 Medium Tomatoes, Cut into 4 Slices Each
- Thinly Sliced Fresh Basil
Bring vinegar to a boil in 2-quart saucepan.
Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, 9 to 10 minutes or until reduced to 1/3 cup. Set aside.
Meanwhile, lightly shape ground steakburger into eight 1/2-inch thick patties.
Brush polenta slices with oil.
Place patties in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals.
Arrange polenta around patties.
Grill patties, uncovered, 14 to 15 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 12 to 13 minutes), until instant-read thermometer inserted horizontally into center registers 160°F, turning burgers occasionally and basting with 2 tablespoons reduced vinegar after turning.
Grill polenta, uncovered, 11 to 12 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 9 to 10 minutes) or until heated through, turning once.
Season burgers with salt and pepper, as desired.
For each serving, layer 1 each polenta slice, burger, mozzarella slice and tomato slice. Drizzle with remaining vinegar and sprinkle with basil, as desired.