- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1-14 oz can pureed tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons dried Mexican Oregano
- 2 tablespoons ancho chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 cup beef broth (optional)
- Salt, cayenne and pepper to taste
- Garnish with fresh cilantro
- 1 lb La Cense Grass Fed Steakburger
Brown meat in large heavy pot on medium high heat, drain excess fat if desired.
Add onions and garlic and sauté until soft (about ten minutes).
Add spices and sauté until fragrant.
Reduce heat and add tomatoes.
Salt and pepper to taste, if you like your chili hot add cayenne pepper but be careful! Cook on low for 30 to 40 minutes.
Enjoy! This recipe is perfect for tacos, nachos and burritos!