- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- Salt and fresh pepper
- 1 lb La Cense Ground Steakburger
Sauté onions and garlic, let cool. Place the ground beef in a bowl, add egg, salt, cumin and parsley then add the sautéed onion. Mix well, roll into very small meatballs, place covered into the fridge to let cool.
To fry the meatballs heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and cook the meatballs for 5 minutes, turning frequently until evenly browned. Place in sauce, heat and serve hot!
Ingredients for Spicy Sauce:
- 1 onion finely chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne(or until spicy enough)
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 14 ounce can of pureed tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Fresh chopped parsley, to garnish
Preparation for Spicy Sauce:
Meanwhile make the sauce, sauté the onions and garlic, add the tomato sauce, dry sherry, then the paprika, cayenne and sugar, season to taste, let simmer for 10 minutes.