- 1 cup Softened Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tbls Finely Chopped Shallots
- 2 Tbls chopped Italian Flat Leaf Parsley
- 1 Tbls Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Cayenne Pepper
Combine all ingredients in a bowl until well incorporated. Place approximately 18-inch piece of plastic wrap on a work surface that has been moistened with water. Scoop out well blended mixture into the center of the plastic and form a log with a rubber spatula. Gather plastic to encase butter and roll to make 1 1/2-inch log. Place in refrigerator or freezer until ready to use. When ready to use, slice into 1/4-inch rounds, placing on hot steak cut, allowing it to melt naturally with the heat.