- 1 La Cense Beef Petite Sirloin 4 Pack
- 1/2 cup ready to serve beef broth
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons jalepeno pepper jelly
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1. Combine garlic salt, chili powder, coarse grind black pepper, cumin and dried oregano leaves; press evenly into both sides of each steak.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook about 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
3. Remove steaks; keep warm.
4. Add broth, vinegar and jelly to skillet; cook until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and sauce thickens slightly, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Spoon sauce over steaks.
First USDA Approved Grass Fed Program
We are proud to announce that we are the first grass fed program to be approved under the new USDA Grass Fed Standard! Source verified, age verified, Non HormoneTreated Cattle (NHTC), Never Ever 3 (NE3) no antibiotics, no animal by-products or growth promotants. And of course, always grass fed.
About La Cense Beef
With strong commitments to sustainable ranching and humane animal treatment, La Cense Beef is the premier direct-to-consumer grass fed beef operation. La Cense provides 100% grass fed beef delivered right to your door that has never been "finished" with the introduction of grains into the cattle's diet. La Cense Beef is dedicated to the principles of sustainable ranching, including free roaming and rotational grazing across the ranch. The cattle enjoy the most natural, unadulterated life possible.
La Cense Beef Email Sign Up
Sign up here for exclusive e-offers!