- 1 La Cense Beef Petite Sirloin 4 Pack
- 1/2 cup ready to serve beef broth
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons jalepeno pepper jelly
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse grind black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
1. Combine garlic salt, chili powder, coarse grind black pepper, cumin and dried oregano leaves; press evenly into both sides of each steak.
2. Heat large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Place steaks in skillet; cook about 10 minutes for medium rare to medium doneness, turning once.
3. Remove steaks; keep warm.
4. Add broth, vinegar and jelly to skillet; cook until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved and sauce thickens slightly, about 3 to 5 minutes.
5. Spoon sauce over steaks.