- Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Olive Oil
- Ribeye Steak
Season the ribeye steak with fresh cracked pepper and kosher salt and pan-fry it in a bit of olive oil.
Oven roasted potatoes are a nice addition, just cut them to your liking, coat with around 1/3 cup of nice olive oil, season with salt and pepper and cover with chopped sage. Roast at 450 degrees for 40 to 60 minutes. It is best to toss them every 15 minutes so that their outsides get crispy and golden!
Ingredients for Honey Dijon Vinaigrette:
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 teaspoons honey Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil, plus 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preparation for Honey Dijon Vinaigrette:
Whisk together and drizzle over salad.