- 1 La Cense Beef T-Bone Steak 2 Pack
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the water, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce, pepper and garlic cloves.
2. Add steaks.
3. Seal the bag and turn to coat.
4. Refrigerate overnight, turning as often as you can.
5. Drain and discard marinade.
6. Grill steaks, over high heat for about 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done 170 degrees).