- 1 La Cense Beef T-Bone Steak 2 Pack
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed
1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the water, soy sauce, brown sugar, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, olive oil, steak seasoning, garlic powder, hot sauce, pepper and garlic cloves.
2. Add steaks.
3. Seal the bag and turn to coat.
4. Refrigerate overnight, turning as often as you can.
5. Drain and discard marinade.
6. Grill steaks, over high heat for about 7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees, medium, 160 degrees, well-done 170 degrees).
First USDA Approved Grass Fed Program
We are proud to announce that we are the first grass fed program to be approved under the new USDA Grass Fed Standard! Source verified, age verified, Non HormoneTreated Cattle (NHTC), Never Ever 3 (NE3) no antibiotics, no animal by-products or growth promotants. And of course, always grass fed.
About La Cense Beef
With strong commitments to sustainable ranching and humane animal treatment, La Cense Beef is the premier direct-to-consumer grass fed beef operation. La Cense provides 100% grass fed beef directly to your door that has never been "finished" with the introduction of grains into our cattle's diet. La Cense Beef is dedicated to the principles of sustainable ranching, including free roaming and rotational grazing across the ranch. Our Black Angus cattle enjoy the most natural, unadulterated life possible.
La Cense Beef Email Sign Up
Sign up here for exclusive e-offers!