Simple Tasty Bone-in NY Strip Steak Recipe
- 2 La Cense Beef Bone-in New York Strip Steaks
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup sherry or beef broth
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tablespoons chopped green onion
• Rub steaks with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper; set aside.
• Melt butter in a large skillet. Add the sherry or broth, Worcestershire sauce and onion. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
• Add the steaks and cook over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until the meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145 degrees F, medium, 160 degrees F, well-done, 170 degrees F).