Wild Mushroom, Flank Steak and Poblano Tacos
- 1 La Cense Beef Flank Steak, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 1/3 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 2 cups thinly sliced white onion
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons bottled minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 2 (4-ounce) packages presliced exotic mushroom blend
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) shredded reduced-fat Mexican blend cheese
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fresh salsa
1. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Sprinkle steak with 1/8 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
3. Add steak to pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
4. Remove steak from pan.
5. Add remaining 2 teaspoons oil to pan.
6. Add onion and next 5 ingredients (through poblano); sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables soften.
7. Cut steak across the grain into thin slices.
8. Add steak, remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper to pan; cook 1 minute.
9. Place about 1/3 cup steak mixture in each tortilla.
10. Top each taco with 1 tablespoon cheese and 1 tablespoon salsa.